SWITZERLAND: Starbucks opens first store in Zurich, Switzerland
Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq:SBUX) and Bon appetit Group today announced the opening of its first Starbucks store in Zurich, Switzerland. Located in the heart of Zurich, at Central, Limmatquai 144, the beautifully designed three-level store is also Starbucks first retail location in continental Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw