AUSTRIA: Starbucks opens its first coffee house in Austria's coffee capital
Plans to open 10-15 coffee houses in Austria over the next 12-18 months VIENNA, Austria--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In recognition of Austria's legendary and rich coffee culture, Starbucks Coffee International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq: SBUX - news), and the Bon appetit Group AG, today celebrated the opening of the first Starbucks coffee house in the heart of Vienna.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival