AUSTRIA: Starbucks opens its first coffee house in Austria's coffee capital
Plans to open 10-15 coffee houses in Austria over the next 12-18 months VIENNA, Austria--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In recognition of Austria's legendary and rich coffee culture, Starbucks Coffee International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Starbucks Coffee Company (Nasdaq: SBUX - news), and the Bon appetit Group AG, today celebrated the opening of the first Starbucks coffee house in the heart of Vienna.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth