NEW ZEALAND: Starbucks, Pizza Hut NZ franchiser reports sales hike
Restaurant Brands NZ , a New Zealand operator of international restaurant formats, has reported sales up 14.3% to NZ$60.5m (US$24.8m). Same-store sales rose more modestly by 3.6% in the 12 weeks ended 10 September. Sales in the Starbucks stores rose the most impressively, climbing 54.4% to NZ$3.9m, masking a same-store decline of 1.2%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action