USA: Starbucks plans for expansion into Latin America
Starbucks Coffee International, a wholly owned subsidiary of coffeeshop giant Starbucks Coffee Co, is rapidly proceeding with its strategic plans for the Latin American market. "Starbucks is actively exploring opportunities in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, and Venezuela," said Julio Gutierrez, president of Latin America, Starbucks Coffee International. "Latin America is a very special market for Starbucks. We have a long history with the people in this region as it is home to many of the countries where we buy our coffee."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund