USA: Starbucks Ranked Number One Restaurant Chain in Tokyo, Japan
Starbucks has topped the rankings as the most preferred restaurant chain in Tokyo, Japan, according to latest industry survey by Nikkei Restaurant, one of Japan's most far-reaching and highly respected food service industry publications. The survey, which appeared in this month's issue of Nikkei Restaurant, also ranked Starbucks as number one for customer service, store design and cleanliness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti