USA: Starbucks Ranked Number One Restaurant Chain in Tokyo, Japan
Starbucks has topped the rankings as the most preferred restaurant chain in Tokyo, Japan, according to latest industry survey by Nikkei Restaurant, one of Japan's most far-reaching and highly respected food service industry publications. The survey, which appeared in this month's issue of Nikkei Restaurant, also ranked Starbucks as number one for customer service, store design and cleanliness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega