USA: Starbucks Ranked Number One Restaurant Chain in Tokyo, Japan
Starbucks has topped the rankings as the most preferred restaurant chain in Tokyo, Japan, according to latest industry survey by Nikkei Restaurant, one of Japan's most far-reaching and highly respected food service industry publications. The survey, which appeared in this month's issue of Nikkei Restaurant, also ranked Starbucks as number one for customer service, store design and cleanliness.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units