USA: Starbucks reports April revenues reiterates fiscal 2001 earnings per share target
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) yesterday reported consolidated net revenues of $200 million for the four-week period ended April 29, 2001, an increase of 19 percent from consolidated net revenues of $168 million for the same period in fiscal 2000. In constant currencies, consolidated net revenues increased 20 percent for the April 2001 four-week period. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 2 percent for the four weeks ended April 29, 2001 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO