USA: Starbucks reports April revenues reiterates fiscal 2001 earnings per share target
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) yesterday reported consolidated net revenues of $200 million for the four-week period ended April 29, 2001, an increase of 19 percent from consolidated net revenues of $168 million for the same period in fiscal 2000. In constant currencies, consolidated net revenues increased 20 percent for the April 2001 four-week period. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 2 percent for the four weeks ended April 29, 2001 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review