USA: Starbucks reports April revenues reiterates fiscal 2001 earnings per share target
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) yesterday reported consolidated net revenues of $200 million for the four-week period ended April 29, 2001, an increase of 19 percent from consolidated net revenues of $168 million for the same period in fiscal 2000. In constant currencies, consolidated net revenues increased 20 percent for the April 2001 four-week period. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 2 percent for the four weeks ended April 29, 2001 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly