USA: Starbucks reports December revenues
Launch of New Starbucks Card Receives Tremendous Initial Response SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX - news) today reported consolidated net revenues of $343 million for the five-week period ended December 30, 2001, an increase of 22 percent from consolidated net revenues of $281 million for the same period in fiscal 2001. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 3 percent for the five weeks ended December 30, 2001 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre