USA: Starbucks reports December revenues
Launch of New Starbucks Card Receives Tremendous Initial Response SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX - news) today reported consolidated net revenues of $343 million for the five-week period ended December 30, 2001, an increase of 22 percent from consolidated net revenues of $281 million for the same period in fiscal 2001. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 3 percent for the five weeks ended December 30, 2001 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO