USA: Starbucks reports December revenues
Launch of New Starbucks Card Receives Tremendous Initial Response SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX - news) today reported consolidated net revenues of $343 million for the five-week period ended December 30, 2001, an increase of 22 percent from consolidated net revenues of $281 million for the same period in fiscal 2001. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 3 percent for the five weeks ended December 30, 2001 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements