USA: Starbucks reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2000 results
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) yesterday announced that pro forma net earnings increased by 35 percent for both the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 1, 2000, which included 13 and 52 weeks, respectively. The same periods in fiscal 1999 included 14 and 53 weeks, respectively. "Starbucks financial success and rapid domestic and international growth in fiscal 2000, positions us well to achieve our goal of becoming one of the most recognized and respected brands in the world," said Howard Schultz, chairman and chief global strategist at Starbucks Coffee Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week