USA: Starbucks reports fourth quarter and fiscal 2000 results
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) yesterday announced that pro forma net earnings increased by 35 percent for both the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended October 1, 2000, which included 13 and 52 weeks, respectively. The same periods in fiscal 1999 included 14 and 53 weeks, respectively. "Starbucks financial success and rapid domestic and international growth in fiscal 2000, positions us well to achieve our goal of becoming one of the most recognized and respected brands in the world," said Howard Schultz, chairman and chief global strategist at Starbucks Coffee Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly