USA: Starbucks reports March revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) yesterday reported consolidated net revenues of $252 million for the five-week period ended April 1, 2001, an increase of 23 percent from consolidated net revenues of $205 million for the same period in fiscal 2000. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 5 percent for the five weeks ended April 1, 2001 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs