USA: Starbucks reports October revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) yesterday reported consolidated net revenues of $188 million for the four-week period ended October 29, 2000, an increase of 28 percent from consolidated net revenues of $147 million for October of fiscal 2000. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 12 percent for the four weeks ended October 29, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods