USA: Starbucks reports October revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) yesterday reported consolidated net revenues of $188 million for the four-week period ended October 29, 2000, an increase of 28 percent from consolidated net revenues of $147 million for October of fiscal 2000. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 12 percent for the four weeks ended October 29, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories