USA: Starbucks reports October revenues
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq:SBUX) yesterday reported consolidated net revenues of $188 million for the four-week period ended October 29, 2000, an increase of 28 percent from consolidated net revenues of $147 million for October of fiscal 2000. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 12 percent for the four weeks ended October 29, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins