USA: Starbucks reports October revenues
On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 12 percent for the four weeks ended October 29, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 2000.
Stores opened during
the 4 weeks ended Stores open as of
October 29, 2000(1) October 29, 2000
Continental North America:
Company-Operated Stores 25 2,471
Licensed Stores 21 551
Company-Operated Stores 7 180
Licensed Stores 15 367
Total 68 3,569
Starbucks Coffee Company is the leading retailer, roaster and brand of specialty coffee in the world. In addition to its more than 3,500 retail locations in North America, the United Kingdom, the Pacific Rim and the Middle East, Starbucks sells coffee and tea products through its specialty operations, including its online store at starbucks.com. Additionally Starbucks produces and sells bottled Frappuccino coffee drink and a line of superpremium ice creams through its joint venture partnerships and offers a line of innovative premium teas produced by its wholly owned subsidiary, Tazo Tea Company.
(1) Store openings are net of store closures and store relocations.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review