USA: Starbucks reports record first quarter results
Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq: SBUX) yesterday announced record revenues and earnings for the first quarter of fiscal 2001. For the first quarter ended December 31, 2000, consolidated net revenues increased 26% to $667 million compared to consolidated net revenues of $529 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2000. Comparable store sales increased 10 percent as compared with the first quarter of fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea