USA: Starbucks reports September revenues
Reaffirms Fiscal 2001 Earnings Per Share Target of $0.46 Emphasizes Continued Aggressive Global Store Growth Plans Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq: SBUX) yesterday reported consolidated net revenues of $269 million for the five-week period ended September 30, 2001, an increase of 18 percent from consolidated net revenues of $227 million for the same period in fiscal 2000. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 1 percent for the five weeks ended September 30, 2001 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 2000, despite the fact that all company-owned stores in North America were closed early on September 11, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods