USA: Starbucks reports September revenues
Reaffirms Fiscal 2001 Earnings Per Share Target of $0.46 Emphasizes Continued Aggressive Global Store Growth Plans Starbucks Corporation (Nasdaq: SBUX) yesterday reported consolidated net revenues of $269 million for the five-week period ended September 30, 2001, an increase of 18 percent from consolidated net revenues of $227 million for the same period in fiscal 2000. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 1 percent for the five weeks ended September 30, 2001 as compared to the same five-week period in fiscal 2000, despite the fact that all company-owned stores in North America were closed early on September 11, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods