USA: Starbucks Reports Strong April Revenues
Starbucks Corporation reported consolidated net revenues of $168 million for the four-week period ended April 30, 2000, an increase of 36 percent from consolidated net revenues of $124 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 12 percent for the four weeks ended April 30, 2000 as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 1999. April marks Starbucks 100th consecutive month of publicly reported positive comparable store sales, dating back to January, 1992. For the 30 weeks ended April 30, 2000, consolidated net revenues were $1.2 billion, an increase of 33 percent from consolidated net revenues of $905 million for the same period in fiscal 1999. Comparable store sales increased 9 percent for the 30-week period ended April 30, 2000, as compared to the same 30-week period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review