USA: Starbucks reports strong November revenues
US coffee chain Starbucks has reported consolidated net revenues of US$301m for the four-week period ended 24 November 2002, an increase of 27% from consolidated net revenues of $237m for the same period in fiscal 2002. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 10% for the four-week period as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea