USA: Starbucks reports strong November revenues
US coffee chain Starbucks has reported consolidated net revenues of US$301m for the four-week period ended 24 November 2002, an increase of 27% from consolidated net revenues of $237m for the same period in fiscal 2002. On a comparable store sales basis (stores open for at least 13 months), sales at company-operated stores increased 10% for the four-week period as compared to the same four-week period in fiscal 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega