AUSTRIA/SWITZERLAND: Starbucks to buy licensed operations from Bon Appetit
Starbucks Coffee International, a wholly owned subsidiary of US coffee chain Starbucks, has announced that it plans to acquire its licensed operations in Austria and Switzerland from its partner, Swiss retailer Bon Appetit. Financial terms of the deal, which is expected to be closed by the end of April, were not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre