USA: Starbucks to set up coffee shops in Target stores
US retailer Target and compatriot coffee shop chain Starbucks have agreed to place Starbucks coffee shops in all new Target stores. Dow Jones Newswires reports sources close to the situation as saying that Starbucks coffee shops will also be introduced in many of Target's existing stores as they are revamped and relocated starting next autumn. It has not yet been decided exactly how many of the retailer's existing stores will be fitted out with Starbucks outlets, the sources said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife