USA: Starbucks to set up coffee shops in Target stores
US retailer Target and compatriot coffee shop chain Starbucks have agreed to place Starbucks coffee shops in all new Target stores. Dow Jones Newswires reports sources close to the situation as saying that Starbucks coffee shops will also be introduced in many of Target's existing stores as they are revamped and relocated starting next autumn. It has not yet been decided exactly how many of the retailer's existing stores will be fitted out with Starbucks outlets, the sources said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch