USA: Starbucks to set up coffee shops in Target stores
US retailer Target and compatriot coffee shop chain Starbucks have agreed to place Starbucks coffee shops in all new Target stores. Dow Jones Newswires reports sources close to the situation as saying that Starbucks coffee shops will also be introduced in many of Target's existing stores as they are revamped and relocated starting next autumn. It has not yet been decided exactly how many of the retailer's existing stores will be fitted out with Starbucks outlets, the sources said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex