PUERTO RICO/USA: Starbucks will enter Puerto Rico by close of summer 2002
Starbucks Coffee International (SCI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of US coffeehouse behemoth Starbucks Coffee Company, has signed a joint venture agreement with Puerto Rico Coffee Partners to open a local chain of Starbucks stores. The new company, to be called Cafe del Caribe, will manage the day-to-day operations of Starbucks in Puerto Rico, and the first store is scheduled to open in San Juan by the end of the summer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review