StarKist details Creations innovation
StarKist adds to pouches offering
StarKist, the US unit of Dongwon Industries, is expanding its line-up of ready-to-eat seafood meals in pouches with the addition of new Creations products.
The company announced it will commence rolling out five new product innovations throughout the US. The new products include: Salmon Creations in lemon dill as well as a mango chipotle variety; Kid's Creations in bacon ranch and honey BBQ; and a new Tuna Creations flavour: Hot Buffalo style.
The new offering targets health conscious consumers eating on the go, StarKist president and CEO Andrew Choe said.
Choe commented: "At StarKist, we are committed to delivering healthy food to more people, and we are thrilled to offer consumers with more delicious and convenient ways to enjoy the benefits of seafood. With the growing demand for healthy and on-the-go meals, we see an ongoing opportunity to grow our pouch business. Our single-serve pouch, which doesn't require any mixing or draining, is perfect to take anywhere - in the office, at school or following a workout."
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action