StarKist details Creations innovation
StarKist adds to pouches offering
StarKist, the US unit of Dongwon Industries, is expanding its line-up of ready-to-eat seafood meals in pouches with the addition of new Creations products.
The company announced it will commence rolling out five new product innovations throughout the US. The new products include: Salmon Creations in lemon dill as well as a mango chipotle variety; Kid's Creations in bacon ranch and honey BBQ; and a new Tuna Creations flavour: Hot Buffalo style.
The new offering targets health conscious consumers eating on the go, StarKist president and CEO Andrew Choe said.
Choe commented: "At StarKist, we are committed to delivering healthy food to more people, and we are thrilled to offer consumers with more delicious and convenient ways to enjoy the benefits of seafood. With the growing demand for healthy and on-the-go meals, we see an ongoing opportunity to grow our pouch business. Our single-serve pouch, which doesn't require any mixing or draining, is perfect to take anywhere - in the office, at school or following a workout."
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw