USA: StarKist Introduces a Breakthrough - StarKist Tuna in a Pouch
StarKist Seafood today introduced StarKist Tuna in a Pouch, a breakthrough that's expected to make a big splash with consumers this fall. The vacuum-sealed foil pouch delivers firmer, fresher-tasting tuna with no draining. Unlike canned tuna, the easy-open pouch contains virtually no liquid."StarKist Tuna in a Pouch is the biggest wave of innovation in tuna since StarKist pioneered canned tuna in the 1920s," said Don Binotto, managing director of StarKist Seafood, a unit of H.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China