USA: Start of Soyfoods Month is a reason for retailers to celebrate
Yesterday was the first business day of Soyfoods Month , a US event declared by the Soyfoods Association of North America in a bid to promote the wide range of soyfoods among consumers. Megan Carpentier, from the association, explained to food retailers: "We encourage you to spread the joy to your customers and employees. For instance, when you call the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods