RUSSIA: State caviar monopoly to be introduced to combat poachers, smugglers
Russia has announced plans to introduce a state monopoly for black caviar to fight poachers and smugglers who are pushing sturgeon towards extinction in the Caspian Sea region. The move comes among increasing alarm at the environmental impact of both the legal and illegal trade in sturgeon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth