USA: Statement by Sizzler Headquarters
Sizzler USA was contacted earlier this week by the Milwaukee-based operator of an independent Sizzler® restaurant franchise. This operator informed Sizzler USA of the possibility that there had been an outbreak of E.coli infection at one Milwaukee restaurant. Although this outbreak was isolated to the Milwaukee restaurant location, Sizzler USA Chief Executive Officer Thomas E. Metzger traveled to Milwaukee to help with the outbreak investigation.With over 250 restaurants nationwide, Sizzler USA is proud of its system-wide record of integrity, quality and service. Sizzler USA restaurants adhere closely to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines. Sizzler USA is the recipient of numerous industry commendations for cleanliness and sanitation standards.As Milwaukee health officials continue their assessment of the origin and cause of the E.coli occurrence, Sizzler USA is confident that franchise management will cooperate fully. Sizzler USA, which owns and operates 65 Sizzler (R) restaurants in the United States, is also associated with 200 Sizzler franchise restaurants across the country. There have been no other reported cases of food-borne illness at any restaurant in the Sizzler USA network.Sizzler USA is based in Culver City, California and operates 65 company-owned restaurants with 200 Sizzler (R) franchises nationwide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review