USA: Statement By Sizzler, USA
Sizzler USA learned today that one of the children who fell ill from an outbreak of E-coli in Milwaukee has died. Sizzler USA Chief Executive Officer, Thomas E. Metzger, in Milwaukee assisting with the investigation in to the cause of the outbreak, has expressed profound sympathy and the heartfelt condolences of the Sizzler USA family.Mr. Metzger has also indicated that Sizzler USA resources and additional assistance will be provided in order that this child's life be memorialized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods