USA: Statement By Sizzler, USA
Sizzler USA learned today that one of the children who fell ill from an outbreak of E-coli in Milwaukee has died. Sizzler USA Chief Executive Officer, Thomas E. Metzger, in Milwaukee assisting with the investigation in to the cause of the outbreak, has expressed profound sympathy and the heartfelt condolences of the Sizzler USA family.Mr. Metzger has also indicated that Sizzler USA resources and additional assistance will be provided in order that this child's life be memorialized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife