USA: Statement By Sizzler, USA
Sizzler USA learned today that one of the children who fell ill from an outbreak of E-coli in Milwaukee has died. Sizzler USA Chief Executive Officer, Thomas E. Metzger, in Milwaukee assisting with the investigation in to the cause of the outbreak, has expressed profound sympathy and the heartfelt condolences of the Sizzler USA family.Mr. Metzger has also indicated that Sizzler USA resources and additional assistance will be provided in order that this child's life be memorialized.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery