USA: Statement from General Mills
General Mills (NYSE: GIS - news) today confirmed that it is having discussions with Diageo PLC regarding a potential business combination involving Diageo's consumer foods operations. No agreement has been reached, and there can be no assurances that any transaction will result from these discussions.General Mills does not intend to make any additional comments unless and until an agreement has been reached.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO