USA: Statement from Steven C. Anderson, President & CEO of the National Restaurant Association, on the passing of Dave Thomas
The leaders of the National Restaurant Association share in the loss of one of our industry's giants, Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's, who passed away early this morning. The passing of Dave Thomas is a profound loss for the restaurant industry. Dave was a courageous and compassionate American innovator and entrepreneur who touched the lives of so many people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever