USA: Statement of the American Meat Institute on The Safety of the U.S. Lamb and Beef Supply
The following is a statement by J. Patrick Boyle, President of the American Meat Institute: U.S. lamb and beef are among the safest in the world. U.S. state-of-the- art veterinary programs consistently have protected our cattle and sheep herds from a host of foreign animal disease including bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) and play a major role in ensuring beef and lamb safety. Today, our herds remain free of BSE, despite some erroneous and speculative media reports suggesting otherwise.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund