USA: Statement of the National Dairy Council® and the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board about PETA's Billboard at World Dairy Expo
The following is being issued by the National Dairy Council and the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board:The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' (PETA) recent campaign is the latest example of its strategy to say anything, no matter how baseless and outrageous, to advance its animal rights agenda in the media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target