USA: Statement of the National Dairy Council® and the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board about PETA's Billboard at World Dairy Expo
The following is being issued by the National Dairy Council and the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board:The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' (PETA) recent campaign is the latest example of its strategy to say anything, no matter how baseless and outrageous, to advance its animal rights agenda in the media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins