USA: Statement of the National Dairy Council® and the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board about PETA's Billboard at World Dairy Expo
The following is being issued by the National Dairy Council and the National Fluid Milk Processor Promotion Board:The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' (PETA) recent campaign is the latest example of its strategy to say anything, no matter how baseless and outrageous, to advance its animal rights agenda in the media.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020