USA: Stater Bros. Holdings announces third quarter results
Yesterday, Jack H. Brown, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Stater Bros. Holdings Inc. announced financial results for the thirteen week third quarter and thirty-nine weeks year to date period ended on June 24, 2001. Sales for the thirteen week third quarter ended June 24, 2001 increased 5.4% to $639.9 million compared to $607.3 million for the thirteen weeks ended June 25, 2000. Total sales for the thirty-nine weeks ended June 24, 2001, increased 3.6% and amounted to $1.877 billion compared to $1.812 billion for the same period in the prior year. Like store sales increased 5.4% and 3.6% for the thirteen-week and thirty-nine week periods ended June 24, 2001, respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant