USA: Stater Bros. Holdings announces third quarter results
Yesterday, Jack H. Brown, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Stater Bros. Holdings Inc. announced financial results for the thirteen week third quarter and thirty-nine weeks year to date period ended on June 24, 2001. Sales for the thirteen week third quarter ended June 24, 2001 increased 5.4% to $639.9 million compared to $607.3 million for the thirteen weeks ended June 25, 2000. Total sales for the thirty-nine weeks ended June 24, 2001, increased 3.6% and amounted to $1.877 billion compared to $1.812 billion for the same period in the prior year. Like store sales increased 5.4% and 3.6% for the thirteen-week and thirty-nine week periods ended June 24, 2001, respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review