USA: Stater Bros. Holdings announces third quarter results
Yesterday, Jack H. Brown, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Stater Bros. Holdings Inc. announced financial results for the thirteen week third quarter and thirty-nine weeks year to date period ended on June 24, 2001. Sales for the thirteen week third quarter ended June 24, 2001 increased 5.4% to $639.9 million compared to $607.3 million for the thirteen weeks ended June 25, 2000. Total sales for the thirty-nine weeks ended June 24, 2001, increased 3.6% and amounted to $1.877 billion compared to $1.812 billion for the same period in the prior year. Like store sales increased 5.4% and 3.6% for the thirteen-week and thirty-nine week periods ended June 24, 2001, respectively.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund