USA: Stater Bros, Krispy Kreme expand partnership
Stater Bros. Markets, is further expanding its partnership with North Carolina-based Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. During the next four months, an additional 82 Stater Bros. Supermarket locations will begin selling Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Stater Bros. is the first and only Southern California Supermarket Chain to sell fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO