USA: Stater Bros. Markets announces expansion of online home delivery service
Stater Bros. Markets, the largest locally owned Supermarket Chain in Southern California, has signed a multi-year agreement with its online home delivery service partner WhyRunOut.Com to expand the delivery service to 12 additional marketing areas served by Stater Bros. Supermarkets.Between October 2000 and January 2001, Stater Bros. will expand the WhyRunOut.Com home delivery service to include a total of four Orange County Stater Bros. Supermarkets and three Northern San Diego County Stater Bros. Supermarkets. During this same time period, the service will be introduced to Stater Bros. customers in Riverside County (from four Stater Bros. Supermarkets), San Bernardino County (from two Stater Bros. Supermarkets), and Los Angeles County (from two Stater Bros. Supermarkets).Stater Bros. first began testing the WhyRunOut.Com home delivery service in May 2000 from a South Orange County Stater Bros. Supermarket. In July 2000, the delivery service was expanded to include two Northern San Diego County Stater Bros. Supermarkets. With the addition of 12 Supermarket locations, Stater Bros. will soon be selling to online customers from 15 of its Supermarket locations.Stater Bros.' customers can currently access the WhyRunOut.Com home delivery service from either the Stater Bros. web site (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights