USA: Stater Bros. Markets announces promotion of Dean Jackson to vice president of insurance administration
Jack H. Brown, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Stater Bros. Markets, announced that Dean Jackson has been promoted to the position of Vice President of Insurance Administration. In this capacity, Jackson is responsible for all Corporate Insurance, including Liability, Workers' Compensation and Employee Benefits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO