USA: Stater Bros. Markets announces promotion of Dean Jackson to vice president of insurance administration
Jack H. Brown, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Stater Bros. Markets, announced that Dean Jackson has been promoted to the position of Vice President of Insurance Administration. In this capacity, Jackson is responsible for all Corporate Insurance, including Liability, Workers' Compensation and Employee Benefits.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action