USA: Agro-Terrorism, Biosecurity and Food Safety: staying ahead
(Chicago, Ill., AgPRonline) Experts have been painting different scenarios for agro-terrorism for industry stakeholders, politicians and government officials for sometime. The incidents of the last few months have brought into focus the need for agri-food leaders to stay ahead of any potential agro-terrorism activity. This is why AgriFood Innovations, Farms.com, Clark Consulting International, Inc. and Guelph Food Technology Centre are sponsoring a virtual webcast conference on "Agro-terrorism, Biosecurity and Food Safety: Staying Ahead." It will take place on December 10, 2001 at 1:30 Eastern (New York) time, 12:30 Central (Chicago), 11:30 a.m. Mountain (Denver), and 10:30 a.m. Pacific (Los Angeles) time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up