USA: Agro-Terrorism, Biosecurity and Food Safety: staying ahead
(Chicago, Ill., AgPRonline) Experts have been painting different scenarios for agro-terrorism for industry stakeholders, politicians and government officials for sometime. The incidents of the last few months have brought into focus the need for agri-food leaders to stay ahead of any potential agro-terrorism activity. This is why AgriFood Innovations, Farms.com, Clark Consulting International, Inc. and Guelph Food Technology Centre are sponsoring a virtual webcast conference on "Agro-terrorism, Biosecurity and Food Safety: Staying Ahead." It will take place on December 10, 2001 at 1:30 Eastern (New York) time, 12:30 Central (Chicago), 11:30 a.m. Mountain (Denver), and 10:30 a.m. Pacific (Los Angeles) time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund