USA: Agro-Terrorism, Biosecurity and Food Safety: staying ahead
(Chicago, Ill., AgPRonline) Experts have been painting different scenarios for agro-terrorism for industry stakeholders, politicians and government officials for sometime. The incidents of the last few months have brought into focus the need for agri-food leaders to stay ahead of any potential agro-terrorism activity. This is why AgriFood Innovations, Farms.com, Clark Consulting International, Inc. and Guelph Food Technology Centre are sponsoring a virtual webcast conference on "Agro-terrorism, Biosecurity and Food Safety: Staying Ahead." It will take place on December 10, 2001 at 1:30 Eastern (New York) time, 12:30 Central (Chicago), 11:30 a.m. Mountain (Denver), and 10:30 a.m. Pacific (Los Angeles) time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review