USA: Steak and Ale Restaurants names Bill Spae president and COO
Plano, Texas-based Metromedia Restaurant Group (MRG) has announced the promotion of Bill Spae to president and COO of steakhouse chain Steak and Ale Restaurants. Spae joined MRG in July of 2000 as senior VP, Operations, for the Metromedia Family Steakhouse division, which includes Ponderosa and Bonanza brands. In this position Spae positively impacted restaurant operations of the company-owned stores, and contributed to the development and execution of business strategies and concepts for both company and franchised stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant