USA: Steak and Ale Restaurants names Bill Spae president and COO
Plano, Texas-based Metromedia Restaurant Group (MRG) has announced the promotion of Bill Spae to president and COO of steakhouse chain Steak and Ale Restaurants. Spae joined MRG in July of 2000 as senior VP, Operations, for the Metromedia Family Steakhouse division, which includes Ponderosa and Bonanza brands. In this position Spae positively impacted restaurant operations of the company-owned stores, and contributed to the development and execution of business strategies and concepts for both company and franchised stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China