USA: Steak and Ale Restaurants names Bill Spae president and COO
Plano, Texas-based Metromedia Restaurant Group (MRG) has announced the promotion of Bill Spae to president and COO of steakhouse chain Steak and Ale Restaurants. Spae joined MRG in July of 2000 as senior VP, Operations, for the Metromedia Family Steakhouse division, which includes Ponderosa and Bonanza brands. In this position Spae positively impacted restaurant operations of the company-owned stores, and contributed to the development and execution of business strategies and concepts for both company and franchised stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review