USA: Steakhouse Partners, Inc. Announces Q2 Results
Steakhouse Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIZL - news), today reported financial results for the twelve weeks ended June 13, 2000. It also announced that its wholly owned subsidiary Paragon Steakhouse Restaurants, Inc. continues to experience solid earnings growth along with other financial improvements.Q2 2000 consolidated net income (before one-time charges) of $0.2 million for the twelve weeks ended June 13, 2000 up from a loss of
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs