USA: Stearns & Lehman approves definitive agreement to be acquired
Stearns & Lehman's shareholders have approved the previously announced merger of Stearns & Lehman and Kerry Holding. Stearns & Lehman develops, manufactures and markets flavored syrups, including coffee and espresso flavorings, oils and toppings, extracts, flavorings, dressings, specialty sugars and specialty frozen beverage products. The company's customer list includes a number of America's top specialty coffee retailers and restaurants, and its products are sold throughout the US and in over 16 foreign countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund