USA: Stearns & Lehman approves definitive agreement to be acquired
Stearns & Lehman's shareholders have approved the previously announced merger of Stearns & Lehman and Kerry Holding. Stearns & Lehman develops, manufactures and markets flavored syrups, including coffee and espresso flavorings, oils and toppings, extracts, flavorings, dressings, specialty sugars and specialty frozen beverage products. The company's customer list includes a number of America's top specialty coffee retailers and restaurants, and its products are sold throughout the US and in over 16 foreign countries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth