USA: Stearns & Lehman, Inc. announces another record quarter for sales and earnings
Stearns & Lehman, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLHN), a multinational manufacturer and distributor of world-class specialty flavoring syrups, smoothies, granitas and other specialty beverage products announced today record sales and earnings for the second quarter ended October 31, 2000. The quarter ending October 31, 2000 set an overall record in sales for a quarter and also was the fifth consecutive quarter in which the Company set a quarterly record. Total sales were $5,310,076 for the quarter ended October 31, 2000 compared to $4,278,000 to the quarter ended October 31, 1999. This 24% increase in net sales is attributed to an increase in sales of private label brands, OSCAR'S brand of flavoring syrups and specialty frozen beverage products. Net income for the second quarter this year, which set an overall record for a quarter, was $500,105 or $0.15 per share compared to a net income of $400,930 or $0.12 per share for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report