USA: Stearns & Lehman, Inc. announces another record quarter for sales and earnings
Stearns & Lehman, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLHN), a multinational manufacturer and distributor of world-class specialty flavoring syrups, smoothies, granitas and other specialty beverage products announced today record sales and earnings for the second quarter ended October 31, 2000. The quarter ending October 31, 2000 set an overall record in sales for a quarter and also was the fifth consecutive quarter in which the Company set a quarterly record. Total sales were $5,310,076 for the quarter ended October 31, 2000 compared to $4,278,000 to the quarter ended October 31, 1999. This 24% increase in net sales is attributed to an increase in sales of private label brands, OSCAR'S brand of flavoring syrups and specialty frozen beverage products. Net income for the second quarter this year, which set an overall record for a quarter, was $500,105 or $0.15 per share compared to a net income of $400,930 or $0.12 per share for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs