USA: Stearns & Lehman, Inc. announces another record quarter for sales and earnings
Stearns & Lehman, Inc. (Nasdaq: SLHN), a multinational manufacturer and distributor of world-class specialty flavoring syrups, smoothies, granitas and other specialty beverage products announced today record sales and earnings for the second quarter ended October 31, 2000. The quarter ending October 31, 2000 set an overall record in sales for a quarter and also was the fifth consecutive quarter in which the Company set a quarterly record. Total sales were $5,310,076 for the quarter ended October 31, 2000 compared to $4,278,000 to the quarter ended October 31, 1999. This 24% increase in net sales is attributed to an increase in sales of private label brands, OSCAR'S brand of flavoring syrups and specialty frozen beverage products. Net income for the second quarter this year, which set an overall record for a quarter, was $500,105 or $0.15 per share compared to a net income of $400,930 or $0.12 per share for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife