POLAND: Steirerobst launches Polish operations with Hortex buy
Fruit and vegetable processing giant Steirerobst has completed its acquisition of a Hortex Holding factory in Gora Kalwaria, central Poland, and will launch its Polish operations through a new subsidiary called Polobst. Steirerobst, which is listed on the Austrian exchange, currently operates production plants in Austria, Romania, Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week