POLAND: Steirerobst launches Polish operations with Hortex buy
Fruit and vegetable processing giant Steirerobst has completed its acquisition of a Hortex Holding factory in Gora Kalwaria, central Poland, and will launch its Polish operations through a new subsidiary called Polobst. Steirerobst, which is listed on the Austrian exchange, currently operates production plants in Austria, Romania, Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega