USA: Stephen R. Avera named secretary & general counsel of Flowers Foods
Leading baked foods producer and marketer, Flowers Foods, has named Stephen R. Avera corporate secretary and general counsel. Avera had been serving as interim secretary and general counsel since January. He succeeds G. Anthony Campbell who resigned at the end of 2001. Avera's election to the position took place at a regular meeting of Flowers Foods' board of directors. As secretary and general counsel, Avera is responsible for all the legal affairs of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth