USA: Stephen R. Avera named secretary & general counsel of Flowers Foods
Leading baked foods producer and marketer, Flowers Foods, has named Stephen R. Avera corporate secretary and general counsel. Avera had been serving as interim secretary and general counsel since January. He succeeds G. Anthony Campbell who resigned at the end of 2001. Avera's election to the position took place at a regular meeting of Flowers Foods' board of directors. As secretary and general counsel, Avera is responsible for all the legal affairs of the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China