UK: Food industry productivity: steps in right direction and blueprint for success
An international benchmarking study today showed that the performance of the UK food and drink manufacturing industry has improved over the last three years - but only by 0.5%. This still leaves the UK behind Japan, the USA and the rest of Europe. The report, published by the Food & Drink National Training Organisation (NTO), identified areas for improvement as:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund