AUSTRALIA: Steric brands receive thumbs up from International Diabetes Institute
Endorsed Golden Fields and Dick Smith products meet growing demand for healthy foods that taste good, too! Weight control is emerging as one of the most significant factors in consumer purchasing decisions. As a result, there is an increasing demand for healthier foods that are readily available, affordable and actually taste good, too. Australian-owned family grocery company Steric Pty Limited is doing its part to meet the needs of this rapidly growing market by securing the endorsement of the International Diabetes Institute (IDI) for several of its brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China