AUSTRALIA: Steric brands receive thumbs up from International Diabetes Institute
Endorsed Golden Fields and Dick Smith products meet growing demand for healthy foods that taste good, too! Weight control is emerging as one of the most significant factors in consumer purchasing decisions. As a result, there is an increasing demand for healthier foods that are readily available, affordable and actually taste good, too. Australian-owned family grocery company Steric Pty Limited is doing its part to meet the needs of this rapidly growing market by securing the endorsement of the International Diabetes Institute (IDI) for several of its brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review