USA: Steve Spinner promoted to broadline president of Performance Food Group
C. Michael Gray, president and chief executive officer of Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC), Friday (10 August) announced that Steve Spinner has been promoted to the new position of president of the Company's Broadline Division. Spinner has served as a broadline regional president responsible for the Company's broadline food distribution operations in the northeast; and he will continue to be directly responsible for this region. He previously had served as president of AFI Food Service Distributors which the Company acquired in 1997. Prior to his responsibilities at AFI, Spinner was associated with IBM in sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"