USA: Steve Spinner promoted to broadline president of Performance Food Group
C. Michael Gray, president and chief executive officer of Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC), Friday (10 August) announced that Steve Spinner has been promoted to the new position of president of the Company's Broadline Division. Spinner has served as a broadline regional president responsible for the Company's broadline food distribution operations in the northeast; and he will continue to be directly responsible for this region. He previously had served as president of AFI Food Service Distributors which the Company acquired in 1997. Prior to his responsibilities at AFI, Spinner was associated with IBM in sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK