USA: Steve Spinner promoted to broadline president of Performance Food Group
C. Michael Gray, president and chief executive officer of Performance Food Group (Nasdaq/NM:PFGC), Friday (10 August) announced that Steve Spinner has been promoted to the new position of president of the Company's Broadline Division. Spinner has served as a broadline regional president responsible for the Company's broadline food distribution operations in the northeast; and he will continue to be directly responsible for this region. He previously had served as president of AFI Food Service Distributors which the Company acquired in 1997. Prior to his responsibilities at AFI, Spinner was associated with IBM in sales.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund