USA: Steven O. Cordier named CFO of Penford Corp
Natural-based ingredients manufacturer Penford Corporation has announced today that Steven O. Cordier is to join the company as CFO and corporate VP. Thomas D. Malkoski, CEO of the Bellevue, Washington-based firm, commented: "I am confident that Steve will make outstanding contributions to Penford through his strong financial and strategic planning experience and extensive knowledge of financial operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"