USA: Steven O. Cordier named CFO of Penford Corp
Natural-based ingredients manufacturer Penford Corporation has announced today that Steven O. Cordier is to join the company as CFO and corporate VP.
Thomas D. Malkoski, CEO of the Bellevue, Washington-based firm, commented: "I am confident that Steve will make outstanding contributions to Penford through his strong financial and strategic planning experience and extensive knowledge of financial operations.
"His understanding of specialty ingredient businesses and the B2B customer environment we operate in will immediately add value to the company."
Cordier has worked in specialty ingredient food and industrial businesses for over 22 years. Before joining Penford, Cordier served at Milwaukee-based Sensient Technologies Corporation. During his early tenure with the company, he was VP and treasurer before being promoted to VP, administration in 1999. In this role, Cordier was directly responsible for investor relations, IT, engineering and internal audit.
Prior to Sensient, Cordier worked for International Flavors & Fragrances. During his 16-year tenure with the company, he served in a variety of financial roles.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review