USA: Steven O. Cordier named CFO of Penford Corp
Natural-based ingredients manufacturer Penford Corporation has announced today that Steven O. Cordier is to join the company as CFO and corporate VP. Thomas D. Malkoski, CEO of the Bellevue, Washington-based firm, commented: "I am confident that Steve will make outstanding contributions to Penford through his strong financial and strategic planning experience and extensive knowledge of financial operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales