USA: Steven O. Cordier named CFO of Penford Corp
Natural-based ingredients manufacturer Penford Corporation has announced today that Steven O. Cordier is to join the company as CFO and corporate VP. Thomas D. Malkoski, CEO of the Bellevue, Washington-based firm, commented: "I am confident that Steve will make outstanding contributions to Penford through his strong financial and strategic planning experience and extensive knowledge of financial operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund