UK: Stolt Sea Farm acquires Ferme Marine de l'Adour
Stolt Sea Farm Holdings plc (SSF), a wholly owned subsidiary of Stolt-Nielsen S.A. (Nasdaq: SNSA; Oslo Stock Exchange: SNI) yesterday announced it has purchased from the Aqualande Group the 50% of Ferme Marine de l'Adour which it does not already own. SSF is the world's leading producer of farmed turbot and is expected to produce some 2,500 metric tons in 2001, more than 5 times the production of its nearest competitor. The Ferme Marine de l'Adour operations, located in Anglet, close to Biarritz in southwestern France, currently produce about 200 metric tons and have capacity for a total of 300 metric tons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund