UK: Stolt Sea Farm acquires Ferme Marine de l'Adour
Stolt Sea Farm Holdings plc (SSF), a wholly owned subsidiary of Stolt-Nielsen S.A. (Nasdaq: SNSA; Oslo Stock Exchange: SNI) yesterday announced it has purchased from the Aqualande Group the 50% of Ferme Marine de l'Adour which it does not already own. SSF is the world's leading producer of farmed turbot and is expected to produce some 2,500 metric tons in 2001, more than 5 times the production of its nearest competitor. The Ferme Marine de l'Adour operations, located in Anglet, close to Biarritz in southwestern France, currently produce about 200 metric tons and have capacity for a total of 300 metric tons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review