UK: Stolt Sea Farm Holdings BV acquires Australian Bluefin Pty. Ltd.
Stolt Sea Farm Holdings BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of Stolt-Nielsen S.A. (Nasdaq: STLTF, STLBY; Oslo Stock Exchange: SNIB) today announced it has reached agreement to acquire Australian Bluefin Pty. Ltd. ("Australian Bluefin") of Port Lincoln, South Australia. Mr. Niels G. Stolt-Nielsen, Chief Executive Officer of Stolt Sea Farm Holdings plc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund