UK: Stolt Sea Farm Holdings BV acquires Australian Bluefin Pty. Ltd.
Stolt Sea Farm Holdings BV, a wholly owned subsidiary of Stolt-Nielsen S.A. (Nasdaq: STLTF, STLBY; Oslo Stock Exchange: SNIB) today announced it has reached agreement to acquire Australian Bluefin Pty. Ltd. ("Australian Bluefin") of Port Lincoln, South Australia. Mr. Niels G. Stolt-Nielsen, Chief Executive Officer of Stolt Sea Farm Holdings plc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid