USA: Stop & Shop files reorganisation plan for Big V supermarkets
The Stop & Shop supermarket company and representatives of certain creditors of Big V have filed a Joint liquidating plan of reorganisation that provides for the purchase of 26 Big V Supermarkets by Stop & Shop pursuant to an asset purchase agreement, the form of which was previously filed with the bankruptcy court.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth