USA: Stop & Shop issues recall on Stop & Shop brand condensed cream of mushroom soup, condensed cream of celery soup and condensed cream of chicken soup
The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company is recalling Stop & Shop brand Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Condensed Cream of Celery Soup and Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup because the products may be under-processed. The recall includes all codes of the above soups in the 10 3/4 ounce size. Because of the potential for foodborne illness, we are asking consumers who have purchased these products to please discard them or return them to your local Stop & Shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses