USA: Stop & Shop issues recall on Stop & Shop brand condensed cream of mushroom soup, condensed cream of celery soup and condensed cream of chicken soup
The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company is recalling Stop & Shop brand Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Condensed Cream of Celery Soup and Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup because the products may be under-processed. The recall includes all codes of the above soups in the 10 3/4 ounce size. Because of the potential for foodborne illness, we are asking consumers who have purchased these products to please discard them or return them to your local Stop & Shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations