USA: Stop & Shop issues recall on Stop & Shop brand condensed cream of mushroom soup, condensed cream of celery soup and condensed cream of chicken soup
The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company is recalling Stop & Shop brand Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Condensed Cream of Celery Soup and Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup because the products may be under-processed. The recall includes all codes of the above soups in the 10 3/4 ounce size. Because of the potential for foodborne illness, we are asking consumers who have purchased these products to please discard them or return them to your local Stop & Shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea