USA: Stop & Shop issues recall on Stop & Shop brand condensed cream of mushroom soup, condensed cream of celery soup and condensed cream of chicken soup
The Stop & Shop Supermarket Company is recalling Stop & Shop brand Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Condensed Cream of Celery Soup and Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup because the products may be under-processed. The recall includes all codes of the above soups in the 10 3/4 ounce size. Because of the potential for foodborne illness, we are asking consumers who have purchased these products to please discard them or return them to your local Stop & Shop.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review