CHILE: Store sales abandoned by Supermkt Unimarc
Santiago-based supermarket chain Unimarc SA said on Friday that it is abandoning its preliminary efforts to sell some of its assets or shares. It was announced late last August that Unimarc's controlling shareholder, Chilean businessman Francisco Javier Errazuriz, was exploring the possibilities of selling some of the company's shares and/or assets. The preliminary process was, however, rather contracted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China