CHILE: Store sales abandoned by Supermkt Unimarc
Santiago-based supermarket chain Unimarc SA said on Friday that it is abandoning its preliminary efforts to sell some of its assets or shares. It was announced late last August that Unimarc's controlling shareholder, Chilean businessman Francisco Javier Errazuriz, was exploring the possibilities of selling some of the company's shares and/or assets. The preliminary process was, however, rather contracted.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti