USA: StoreAlliance.com Launches New Food Industry Portal, Adds Value to Grocery-focused ASP Offering
StoreAlliance.com, one of the first independent application service providers (ASPs) to offer online software applications, IT services, and industry news specifically to the food retailer, announced the launch of its new Internet portal today, sending the first wave of value-added support and complimentary news services to the grocery industry at large. According to webmaster and editorial director Bob Wieland, the launch of the new electronic publication extends the global ASP initiative of its parent company, Point of Sale, Ltd. (Nasdaq:POSI), which is delivering industry news and application services to Israeli retail audiences through a sister portal
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega