USA: StoreAlliance.com Launches New Food Industry Portal, Adds Value to Grocery-focused ASP Offering
StoreAlliance.com, one of the first independent application service providers (ASPs) to offer online software applications, IT services, and industry news specifically to the food retailer, announced the launch of its new Internet portal today, sending the first wave of value-added support and complimentary news services to the grocery industry at large. According to webmaster and editorial director Bob Wieland, the launch of the new electronic publication extends the global ASP initiative of its parent company, Point of Sale, Ltd. (Nasdaq:POSI), which is delivering industry news and application services to Israeli retail audiences through a sister portal
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units