USA: StoreAlliance.com Launches New Food Industry Portal, Adds Value to Grocery-focused ASP Offering
StoreAlliance.com, one of the first independent application service providers (ASPs) to offer online software applications, IT services, and industry news specifically to the food retailer, announced the launch of its new Internet portal today, sending the first wave of value-added support and complimentary news services to the grocery industry at large. According to webmaster and editorial director Bob Wieland, the launch of the new electronic publication extends the global ASP initiative of its parent company, Point of Sale, Ltd. (Nasdaq:POSI), which is delivering industry news and application services to Israeli retail audiences through a sister portal
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti