AUSTRALIA/NETHERLANDS: Strategic alliance for Food-way and Spar
Victorian-based supermarket company Food-Way has signed a strategic alliance with Dutch convenience chain giant Spar. The deal will see Food-Way incorporate a number of Spar stores, which will be integrated into the Food-Way network and renamed. Food-Way has said it plans to boost its store network to over 200 outlets, generating A$500m in annual sales, by the end of 2003. The deal with Spar will boost Food-Way's network to about 152 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review