ISRAEL: Strauss-Unilever launches major ice cream marketing investment
Strauss-Unilever Israel is investing US$1m to promote its new ice cream lines. According to Strauss' estimate regarding ice cream market share, it holds 47%, Nestlé has 33%, Reo 3%, Feldman 3%, while Unilever subsidiary Ben & Jerry's and Häagen Dazs each have 1%. In a press conference yesterday, Samuel Goldberger, general manager of Strauss Ice Cream Division, said that the new concept of placing ice cream stands in major shopping malls and in several leading supermarkets "was developed by Unilever International and proven successful worldwide."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations