ISRAEL: Strauss-Unilever launches major ice cream marketing investment
Strauss-Unilever Israel is investing US$1m to promote its new ice cream lines. According to Strauss' estimate regarding ice cream market share, it holds 47%, Nestlé has 33%, Reo 3%, Feldman 3%, while Unilever subsidiary Ben & Jerry's and Häagen Dazs each have 1%. In a press conference yesterday, Samuel Goldberger, general manager of Strauss Ice Cream Division, said that the new concept of placing ice cream stands in major shopping malls and in several leading supermarkets "was developed by Unilever International and proven successful worldwide."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report